Sunday, February 7, 2010

Web Show #8

Here's the deal...You guys NEVER enter our contests YET on the sidebar it says you want more contests...Why don't you enter? COMMENT AND TELL KAYLEY & I! ;)

Hot Cocoa recipe:
  • Add water or milk in a mug, cup or something.
  • microwave for 1:05-1:30.
  • add 2 spoon fulls or 1 packet of choclote mix and stir
  • 1 drop of chocolate syrup and stir
  • 1 big pinch of unsweetener and stir
  • a dash of cinnamon and stir
  • half a cap of vanilla and stir
  • marshmellows or whip cream is optional

And the spices!

paprika

hamburger flakes

garlic powder

mesquite

Mrs.dash

seasoned salt

lemon and herb

red robin seasoning

wash park all purpose seasoning

onion powder

minced garlic

Montreal steak

celery salt

Okay now PLEASE at least try 1 of the recipes...Okay? You DONT HAVE to just tell us if you did! :)

Thanks!

~Iona & Kayley

4 comments:

  1. That was cute! I will have to try the hot cocoa! Also, Iona, you are VERY silly, and VERY bold, and VERY good at this, but I think that if there is something you could work on, it would be letting Kayley talk a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ;) I will probably start to work on that! I am just used to talking alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing too! But I kinda agree with Jasmine. :l

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for commenting! We LOVE COMMENTS!!! While your here you can also give us suggestion for our webcasts! OR pics for our webcasts! Thanks!

~Iona & Kayley